Monday, May 19, 2014

Feeling Renewed...

How’s it going world?

It’s been awhile since I’ve blogged (what’s new).  I will find my rhythm again to write more on a daily basis. Lord knows there’s a lot going on to ponder and discuss. Perhaps my inspiration for writing this post was due to this past weekend. I believe I am now embarking upon an inner breakthrough. It’s funny how the smallest things can inspire you to seek more.

I would say it started with watching the recent Oprah’s Lifeclass featuring TD. Jakes. It doesn’t take many words from this man to move my soul but he was speaking about his new book Instinct. I woke up one morning last week a little early. I had a lot on my mind and couldn’t go back to sleep so I decided to get out of bed. I turned on my laptop and decided to watch a YouTube clip of Jakes’ recent sermon on his Instinct series. It spoke to me and I was inspired to go buy the book. I knew I didn’t want the e-read version; I wanted an actual hardcopy to mark and highlight.

Since last Friday, I have been obsessed with this book. I am at a point in my life where I want more clarity. Not just what is my purpose? Or why am I here?  I want a clearer vision of my current state of being. The relationships in my life, are they beneficial? Am I being a good friend?  Inadvertently, I discovered the key to clarity is also understanding and tuning into your instinct.

I am also being more mindful of what type of energy I am putting out into the universe. You are what you attract. For the most part, I would say it’s mostly good energy. However, I want to be more conscious of what I am projecting to others.


How about you? Do you believe in the laws of attraction? How did (or do) you find clarity in your life? 

No comments:

What I Have To Say