Tuesday, December 03, 2013

4th Quarter...


I know it’s been awhile and I hope things with you are going well. I would credit Thanksgiving for providing me the inspiration to write again.
Of course when you don’t update your blog regularly you are faced with the daunting task of remembering all that has happened. In October (the 20th to be exact), my husband and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. We took a trip to Kauai and it was great. I would say this trip is another example of our many blessings. Of course, you get caught up in temporary seasons or circumstances and begin to question if you’re living life “right” or why is this happening to me?
I say for every minor setback a triumph is ready to happen. Lately, I have been questioning my purpose. Am I doing what I was put on this earth to do? What is my purpose? It may also just be the timing of the year. Typically, around the 4th quarter I start taking inventory of the current year and what have I done so far.  While I am excited and happy about most of the things I’ve accomplished this year, there’s always room for improvement. That’s just the perfectionist in me. But what’s wrong with wanting more? Honestly, I am looking to hit another milestone (professionally). I got my Masters in 2009 and started a new career in Sales last year (2012) and was promoted within my first six months but I still feel stagnate. Now what?
I have a new project I am working on with a friend and perhaps this new adventure will turn out to be gratifying. More on that once we’re in our groove. Funny how a new year can evoke so many thoughts and motivation to do better, but that’s life.   In my Wendy Williams’ voice…”How You Doin’?”

No comments:

What I Have To Say