Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Off to LV: Operation Wedding Prep Mode


So excited about today, we’re off to Vegas this evening. This isn’t a typical Vegas visit. We are actually working on our wedding plans. I can’t believe tomorrow will mark 4 months until we say “I do”. I am freaking getting married…

Tomorrow (June 20th) is action packed with vendor meetings most of the day. We’re looking at rental shops, meeting with; the DJ, photographer, ceremony officiant, florist and doing our menu tasting. It’s exciting and a little overwhelming at the same time. The next day (June 21st) will be the day of cake tasting. Somewhere in between the wedding stuff, I am going to need to hit a slot machine or table. 

Man, this journey is amazing. I can’t believe I found someone to love for a lifetime. I am so looking forward to this trip, mainly because of the purpose….

No comments:

What I Have To Say